Since every order can be personalized and the attached blouse is customized for your specific needs, we offer returns or exchanges on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of making our customers happy. We stand behind our products and services, and want our customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customer, our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably.
Returns & Exchanges:
- If you purchased a saree o without a made-to measure blouse, you may return or exchange the unused item and the unstitched blouse fabric to the below mentioned return address. A 10% re-stocking fee is applicable on all such returns.
- If you purchased a saree with a made-to measure blouse, you may return the unused saree to the below mentioned return address. Since the blouses are custom made to your specific measurements, we are unable to process returns on them. A 10% re-stocking fee + $50 USD are applicable on all returns with customizations.
- The restocking fee will be waived on exchanges of equal value or more for items without customizations
- Please contact us for returns or exchange on gift orders delivered within India at email@example.com
- All orders cancelled after receiving an order confirmation email will incur a 5% Credit Card Processing fee. Refunds will be issues after such deduction
- Alterations are not accepted on any product.
Please return items to the below address within 7 days of receiving your order. This location does not allow walk ins. All return items should be sent back in its original package.
2300 McDermott Rd, Suite 200-257, Plano, Texas-75025, USA
All packages should be shipped at customer's own expense. We will not be providing return shipping labels or refund the return shipping cost. Once returns are received by us and clear quality checks, you can choose to receive store credit or get a refund on your original form of payment less applicable deductions.
We thoroughly inspect all products for any damage before dispatch. Chanderi pure silks may have inconspicuous tiny markers that are commonly used by weavers as a fabric length marker. Kanjevaram pure silks may have double threads in some areas. Banarasi katans that are non-kadhua may have stack weaves. Small irregularities may occur in the handloom weaving process that are not considered as defects. It is simply the nature of the fabric. These are not considered defects and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
If your order arrives damaged in any way please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Please include your order number, details of the damage and a photo of the item’s condition. Returns are not accepted through any other mode of communication such as direct messaging via social media or communication using our website. We address damages on a case-by-case basis and will do our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they may be needed to contact the shipping carrier and make a claim. We will process all inquiries within 5-7 business days of receipt.
We cannot issue a refund, exchange or price adjustment on any product after 10 days of purchase. All sales are final after 10 days from the date of purchase.
Price Adjustments After Purchase
If we mark down the price of an item you've already purchased, we will gladly adjust the sale price at your request within 7 days of your shipment date
Products on SALE:
All sales are final on products that are marked down or shown as on SALE. No refunds or exchanges on items purchased on any SALE
Stitching services for a made-to-measure blouses are optional and offered at an additional cost. Alterations are not offered on any products.