- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment from major debit or credit cards - Discover, VISA, Mastercard, as well as payments made by Apple Pay and Zelle.
- What is Free Shipping & Stitching ?
We provide complimentary stitching for saree falls/pico/tassels, blouses and lehengas except where it is not stated explicitly. If you do not require a stitched blouse, you may be able to take off $25 during checkout using code NOBLOUSE in a majority of our products. Shipping is free on all orders $50 USD or above. Write to us at email@example.com for clarifications
- Why is my discount code not working?
- Can I use more than one promotional code on my order?
No, you can only use one promotional discount on each individual order.
- Do you sell gift cards?
Yes, you can purchase eGift cards on our website and can be used toward purchase of any product. Our gift cards have no expiration date.
- I live outside the U.S. can I order your products?
Our products are available to purchase in USA, Canada, Europe and UK. We can deliver your order as a gift within India at no additional cost.
- Where is my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
Once you have placed an order with us, our fulfillment team works hard to make sure we are promptly starting to tailor the custom blouse for you and process your order, therefore once you are charged, we can cancel your order and refund your payment after deducting a 10% restocking fee. All refunds will be credited to your original form of payment.
- Can I change my order once it has been placed?
Once you have placed an order with us, our fulfillment team works hard to make sure we are promptly starting to tailor the custom blouse for you and process your order. We may be able to change your order in some cases if a request is made within 24 hours of placing the order. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all change requests
- Where is my order confirmation?
Once you have placed an order, you should receive an email confirmation sent to the email address you provided at checkout. If for some reason, you did not receive this email, please check your spam/junk folders. If you still cannot find this, please log into your account to check that your order was initially processed, and if you are still having problems, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details.
- What do I do if I have received the wrong item?
We are sorry that you have received the wrong item in your order! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details and a member of our customer service team will help you further.
- The tailored blouse is missing from my order, I received only the unstitched material. What should I do?
Please double check your order confirmation email to make sure you chose the 'Option 2: Yes, I want a free made-to-measure saree blouse’ option at check out. If you did, please contact us at email@example.com with your order details so we can resolve this for you.
- What happens when I use code 'NOBLOUSE' to get $25 off my saree purchase?
- What is in the collection: As You Like It?
The 'As You Like it' collection is all about blouses. We beleive that perfectly fitted blouses will elevate the look of any saree. There are 2 categories in this collection.
- Predesigned & Good Fit: Blouses shown in this category are pre fabricated. They will be fitted for your specific size chosen during checkout. The neck and sleeve patterns in these blouses cannot be changed.
- Custom Design & Made-To-Measure: We'll stitch your perfect made to measure blouse using the fabrics shown in this category in the pattern that you like. You can choose from one of the 6 available styles or simply email us the picture of the blouse that you like. You'll see all these choices under the drop down menu for 'Blouse Options'
Product & Stock:
- Can you give me more information about your products?
We work hard to include as much information as possible about our products in our product descriptions on the product page, but if there’s something more specific you’d like to know, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the product name and we will try to answer you as best as we can.
- Why can’t I find an item that I’ve seen advertised?
We try to only advertise products available on our website at that time, however sometimes this isn’t always possible – if there is something you see advertised and it isn’t in stock yet please keep your eyes on our website and social media platforms for new launches!
- Will you be getting a restock of a product I like that’s sold out?
Due to high demand, some of the items on our website do sell out very quickly! However, it’s worth checking back as the site is regularly updated. Keep your eyes on our site for possible future restock!
- Product Care
Minor irregularities are expected to be normal and acceptable in our handloom products. We recommend dry cleaning only. For storage, wrap the product in a muslin or cotton cloth to preserve the shine and appearance. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Getting Measured for Customized Blouse:
- How does blouse customization work?
We do not offer readymade blouses, however you can purchase an a la carte blouse from our 'As You Like It' collection. All our blouses are made to measure or custom fitted from a pre fabricated pattern. We can make a blouse in any style/sleeve you desire if you choose a fabric from our 'As you like it' collection. All sarees or accompanied with a made-to-measure blouse in one of the 6 styles available. The attached blouse fabric from the saree is used to stitch the blouses. Pleas see blouse options in the bottom portion of the saree description page.
Our Customization Guide will help you get started with the made to measure process in the easiest and fastest way possible. All you need is a tape measure and your bra size.
- How do I choose a size?
Please use the Size Chart under Customization Guide to help you choose your size.
- How do I measure myself?
Please use the Measurement Guide under the Customization link to help you measure yourself with a tape measure. We recommend you leave room for a thumbs measure while recording all measurements.
- How should I stand when I am taking my measurements?
Stand straight, relaxed and with your torso in a natural position.
- How should I be dressed when taking my measurements?
We recommend you wear fitted clothes that clearly show the outline of your body to get the most accurate measurements.
- What delivery options do you offer?
- Can I track my order?
Yes, you can. You will receive a shipment confirmation email notification once your order has been shipped (within 3-5 business days of placing the order). The shipping confirmation email will contain your tracking number that you can use to track your order. Please allow up to 24 hours for this tracking number to become active.
Returns & Exchanges:
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of making our customers happy. We stand behind our products and services, and want our customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customer, our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably.
- Can I return or exchange an item? Yes
- If you purchased a saree or lehenga without a made-to measure blouse (Option 1) you may return the unused item and the unstitched blouse fabric to the below mentioned return address. A 10% re-stocking fee is applicable on all returns.
- If you purchased a saree or lehenga with a made-to measure blouse (Option 2 or 3) you may return the unused saree or unstitched lehenga to the below mentioned return address. Since the blouses are custom made to your specific measurements, we are unable to process returns on them. A 10% re-stocking fee + $25 are applicable on all returns with customizations.
Please return items to the below address within 10 days of receiving your order. This location does not allow walk ins. All packages should be shipped at customer's own expense.
2300 McDermott Rd, Suite 200-257, Plano, Texas-75025, USA
Once returns are received by us and clear quality checks, you can choose to receive store credit or get a refund on your original form of payment less applicable deductions.
- What do I do if my Saree is damaged?
We thoroughly inspect all products for any damage before dispatch. If your order arrives damaged in any way please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours. Please include your order number, details of the damage and a photo of the item’s condition. We address damages on a case-by-case basis and will do our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they may be needed to contact the shipping carrier and make a claim. We will process all inquiries within 5-7 business days of receipt.
- My blouse is too big/too small, what do I do?
Please ensure you are utilizing our sizing and measurement tools under Customization Guide for a perfect fit. The size and measurement information you provide us is the only way to ensure we will make a blouse that will fit you well. We do not offer returns, exchanges or refunds for sizing issues. We do leave room for simple DIY adjustments to tweak the fit.
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
While customers can browse the site without an account, setting up an account is mandatory to ensure a smooth shipping and handling process. All you need to create an account is a valid email address.
- Why sign up?